miércoles, 11 de abril de 2007

Luis manuel is my name


I think english is very importante. I listen to music and watch tv in english. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking.
Welcome to our final projet blog!
Hi, here you have some information about me.
My name is Luis Manuel Jimenez but you can call me Manuel. I’m from Cabimas, Originally. I’m 20 years old and I study Social Communication at URBE. I live in Cabimas in Ambrosio.
I love music, dancing, talking on the phone with friends, pizza, chocolate, my country, my family and my Dog.
I hate smoking, war, violence, washing the dishes.
My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Social communication School and be a good communicator. I’d love to work in an important television channel and buy a house, get married and start a family.

Well, that's about all for now...... what about you? what is your name? what is your dream?

Manuel

No hay comentarios: